We are delighted to announce that we have achieved the LPPA accreditation for the second time. The LPPA is a nationally recognised award achievable by schools who work closely with the families of their pupils. The assessment is made by an external advisor.
What do you have to do to achieve the award?
We will work towards meeting 9 different objectives before we can achieve the award as outlined in the leaflet below:
What difference will it make to the work we already do with families at Stannington Infant?
- contribute to improved pupil attendance, punctuality, behaviour and progress
- increase parent participation and involvement
- enhance parents’ support in their childrens’ learning
- improve communications between home and school
What can families do to help Stannington Infant achieve the award?
- read all newsletters and publicity we send out
- come along to our events if you can
- complete any questionnaires we send out as honestly as you can